Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have blood circulation problem due to artery in my penis. I am married. I am 44. I have two kids but unable to enjoy married life. Kindly suggest treatment.

1 Doctor Answered
Take Homeopathic medicine for best results 1) Agnus 30.4 pills. 3 times a day for 30 days see the results and contact me for follow up.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.