Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, We need some suggestion. My son is 3 years old. His penis foreskin does not open and his penis growth not growing. kindly suggest specialists.

1 Doctor Answered
We should rule out any kind of phimosis and as of now meet a general surgeon.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.