Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Dr. I am suffering from lichen planus on scalp. So please suggest me that should I go for homeopathic or allopathic treatment?

2 Doctors Answered
Hello Rohit.. it is your choice... as both the doctors will say that their treatment is best... You can consult me for homoeopathic treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Lichen Planus treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews