My stomach is growing day by day. I am doing physical exercise running stomach exercise bt after all it is increasing. My abdomen usg is normal .than why this prob I am facing?

First of all I will suggest you one thing that you have to keep patience while you want to lose weight because of stress you will not be able to lose weight. Weight loss is a gradual process and you should not lose more then 3-4 kgs in a month. 3-4 kg weight lose is a safe weight lose in a month. If you lose more then that there may be a possibility to suffer from many nutritional deficiencies like an anaemia, etc. You need to take a proper diet counselling and most important thing is followup because you need a customized diet chart and natural way is a best way to lose weight rather using fat burners and following a very restricted diet chart. If you follow a proper diet chart which is based on your calorie and proteins and many other nutrients requirement you will be able to lose weight and will feel very energetic as well and it's a right way to lose weight for long term. Hope it's clear to you. There is a weight loss management one diet chart will never work you have to keep follow up with professionals for continuous weight loss because many time it happens that weight is stagnant so at that point of time another diet chart has to be plan and like wise.