Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am athlete and when I was doing some exercises I got injured. My lower back muscles overlapped. What should I do doctor. Any therapy or something else. Not able to bent. please doctor Advice me please.

1 Doctor Answered
Start physiotherapy along with rest, analgesics for couple of days and don't strain yourself in the middle.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.