Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 year old. 2 year of getting married but l have no baby. Doctor told me my uterus I bicornuate uterus. The doctor taking to me iui or ivi but my 2, iui is fail so told me I can conceived naturally pregnancy or not.

2 Doctors Answered
Yes it is possible. You can consult me through Lybrate.
I think u should go for proper homoeopathic treatment which can solve this,,though it's tough but can be
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.