I have fever for 3-4 days now. When I take medicine it goes down to 98 and after 7-8 hours again to 100-101. Feeling weak. And not able to have anything. Did vomit in the morning also. Kindly help.

I have fever for 3-4 days now. When I take medicine it go...
Fever is not considered medically significant until body temperature is above 100.4 F (38 C). Fever serves as one of the body's natural defenses against bacteria and viruses which cannot live at a higher temperatures..Also, the body's defense mechanisms seem to work more efficiently at a higher temperature -Fevers of 104 F (40 C) or more may be dangerous and demand immediate treatment The following medications may be used at home for mild fever : -Acetaminophen (dolo-650 mg) twice or thrice can be used to lower a fever . Aspirin should not be used in children during a viral illness. -Wear comfortable loose fitting clothes and donot overdress. Overdressing can cause the temperature to rise further. -Tepid water (85 F [30 C]) baths may help bring down a fever -The body should be cooled with a wet sponge. -Fever can cause dehydration.Drink plenty of fluids.Have citrus fruits, particularly Vitamin C rich ones like mausami,Amla juice etc. -Take light and easily digestible home cooked meals .avoid outside food -Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water especially before meals, or after returning from a public places or using public transport. -Further therapy depends on the cause of fever like urinary infection/typhoid or malaria/dengue infection and the accompanying symptoms that need to be investigated and treated accordingly take pantocid dsr twice daily for vomitings