Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I tooth has to be clipped and my chin is longer. should I need an operation? Please advice

1 Doctor Answered
If you need correction of chin, that would be done by plastic surgeon. You can contact me or can consult online. Teeth treatment is done by dentist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.