I have some stains at my teeth and there is black colour in which about 0.25 inch hole in my molars so please suggest me proper remedies for that.

I have some stains at my teeth and there is black colour ...
Consult Doctor subgingival scaling IOPA X-RAY of that molar teeth after then treatment. Mouthwash Rexidine PLUS---1ph rinse mouth thrice daily with dilution 1: 1.
Get a scaling / cleaning done for the stains. Avoid smoking and tobacco use if you do so. Regarding the hole in the molars. It’s a cavity in your molar tooth. Do not let food got stuck into it while eating because it would further cause the enlargementof the cavity (decay). Get a filling done for the cavities.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist n filling also than brush twice daily especially at night to b free from such problems latter on.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Kindly get the caries removed and get the cavity filled with a tooth coloured restoration. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Its a cavity. You either need a filling or a root canal depending on the extent of the cavity /contact. Html.
Stains can be removed if you get the scaling done by a dentist.
You can get teeth cleaning and polishing done .that is a cavity kindly get it filled by dentist.
Get your scaling done by visiting a Dentist. And use some good toothpastes. And for hole, get RCT done of molar followed by cap Hope you get your answer.