Sir every time am taking sex with my wife my semen was came very early. Pls advise.

Its called as premature ejaculation. Eat raspberries, blueberies,garlic, asparagus,milk with turmeric, walnuts ,avocados, oranges,fenugreek seeds with lukewarm water. Go for a homeopathic treatment. Consult me on Lybrate privately for a homeopathic medication.
You are having Premature ejaculations you need to be evaluated by psychiatrist gor it you need counseling and psychotherapy take a a psychiatrist appointment as most Premature ejaculations are because of emotional disturbances before starting any medicines, consult yo a psychiatrist.
You have premature ejaculation problem. You need to take one month treatment only to make strong your pelvic floor muscles and make semen thick in consistency. You have to follow certain instructions for permanent solution to premature ejaculation problem. for increase in sex time and better control over semen and more sex confidence throughout life. If interested, I advise you to tell me your eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and natural, safe and permanent treatment, by calling through Lybrate.