Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

When I was shaving near my private part hair. I did reverse shaving and first there was small pimple like element. And now it has become like a wound and little blood and bad liquid is coming out of it. Its paining too much. Someone help me please.

2 Doctors Answered
Consult immidiately a skin specialist or surgeon.
First let me clear that you want someone or doctor. This is due to infection. Put some antibiotic cream and take some antibiotics and anti inflamatory orally.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.