Sir, I have done 10 to 15 time sexual intercourse with multiple persons. My vagina is very lose now. How to tighten the vagina? My boobs are also lose. How to tighten it? Is it necessary to used condom in an intercourse. My intercourse timing is 30 to 35 mins. But now I want increase the timing. How can it will be possible?My age is 20.

Hello- You have always been very much aware of your vaginal hygiene. But have you ever noticed that the skin of your genital has turned a little loose? No matter how much you take care of your nether region, you are going to experience it at some stage of your life. There are a number of reasons lying behind this issue, which include aging, frequent sex, childbirth/miscarriage, etc. And it may vary from one person to another. But whatever the cause is, this common health disorder is going to affect you physically, mentally and of course, sexually. The beauty industry is flooded with a variety of vaginal tightening options ranging from creams, pills, hormonal injections to expensive surgical options. If you want to go the herbal way, then this health package can surely fulfill your dreams effectively.
Well there are many remedies in youtube and they work very slow on your boobs and really suggest you to go on workouts on your boobs. Well talk about your vagina. There are many different myths that are often linked with vaginal looseness. For instance, some believe that having lots of sex can make “it” looser, while others believe they became loose the moment they lost their virginity. Although these beliefs regarding this topic carry some validity, there are some facts that every woman should know to better understand how vaginal looseness really comes about and what we can do about it. Well YES using the precaution is safest way todo sex.
Its sufficirnt timing first check your HIV status.