Hello sir I have some problem in my teeth I have pain from last 14 days I am checked by doctor he said that I want to admit in hospital sir can you please give me some suggestion what should I do?

Hello sir I have some problem in my teeth I have pain fro...
If the dentist says he has to admit you then it should be something really serious because most of dental problems can be treated in the dental clinic itself, if you want then take a second opinion from another dentist.
Pain can be because of cavity, gum disease, tooth abcess, tooth fracture. Its important to find out the cause to decide the treatment plan accordingly. For temporary relief from pain you can take ketorol dt 2 tabs dissolved in half cup of water. Or ibuprofen after meal. Brush softly two times daily. Rinse after every meal.
Normally we do not admit a patient for tooth ache in hospital. But if the doctor has advised you this there must be some other reason. Consult the doctor again and confirm about requirement for admission in hospital for the dental treatment.