I have a problem of shaking or shivering. My hands or sometimes my body just start shivering any moment while doing daily activities. Is this because of masturbation? How to overcome masturbation addiction? I sometimes end up 2-3 times week or sometimes 1-2 times in 10-12 days .It's irregular.

I have a problem of shaking or shivering. My hands or som...
Masturbation is a natural, normal thing. Your frequency of masturabtion is ok. You do not need to worry about it. You can practice it as much as you want, shivering movements possibly anxiety is not due to masturabtion. I would advise you to go to a psychiatrist, who can evaluate you thoroughly.
Hello- One way to control your urge to masturbate is to immediately do something else when you feel an urge, like going for a walk or playing video games. Take on new hobbies or responsibilities so you have less free time during the day that you’d otherwise use to masturbate. If you feel tempted to masturbate, try exercising instead. Exercise is a healthier way to release energy and endorphins. For more tips and treatment options, feel free to consult.
Hi Mr. lybrate-user, it might be that you are having seizures and appropriate antieileptic drugs might be able to control the seizures. Masturbation has got nothin to do with it. U should consult your physician or consult me online.
vrihad vangeshwar ras 125 mg twice a day kamdev avleh 10 gm twice a day