Dear Sir, my name is Pulak. I have been suffering from under eye dark circles problems for several years. I have shown many doctors and have taken medicines and I used many removal cream but I have not found any good results. So if you give any suggestions or prescribe any medicines, I will be very grateful to you. Thanking you Pulak Kumar Ghosh From South kolkata.

Dear Sir, my name is Pulak. I have been suffering from un...
See dear ,dark circles if its a genetic or hereditory in nature..is very tough to cure.. but if the cause is other than that like stress..anxiety,lack of sleep,nutritional deficiency etc the. It can be treated easily with few life style cahnges,home tips and homeopathic medication.. Follow few things Eat less sugary food Avoid canned,carbonated drinks Avoid more of tea coffee Eat more of green leafy veggies Eat almonds,dates,prunes Avoid smoking You can take vit e supplements Massage under eye area with almond oil or seasme oil with ring finger Apply cucumber over eyes Have sound sleep Do meditation Dont rub under eye area Apply a paste of almond oil,grinded rose petals and orange peel ..keep for 20 Min..massage it for 5min ..with ring finger and wash off Drink plenty of juices and water Avoid chocolates With all this ,go for a homeopathic medication ..it will surely show the effects.. for the medicine you can consult me privately on lybrate..
You need use those creams continuously to maintain the results. It's not once for all curable. Ferulac and lactipeels might help.