I am 17 years old. Recently I used habits henna and I straighten my hair at home by myself, using rapeseed oil as a heat protector. Since I faced a lot of hair fall. Please help me.

I am 17 years old. Recently I used habits henna and I str...
Start by following a good diet - Eat adequate amount of protein. Your hair is made up mainly of proteins. Include skimmed milk, cottage cheese, lentils in diet. Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin B are other important nutrients for great hair health. So include lot of fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains in your daily diet. Next important step is to follow good hair care - Oiling your hair with a mixture of oils like olive, sesame, coconut and castor oil keeps provides moisture to your hair and prevent them from drying and breakage. Once in a week apply a good hair mask. You can mix and prepare different types of masks using green tea, olive oil, milk, gooseberry, etc. You can also start with zinc and biotin supplements. Consult on private chat for further help.