I'm suffering from blood in stool from 2 and a half weeks but not daily. First I thought that it's an anal fissures but I don't know anal fissures prolong these many days. I thought that fistula starting stage one constipation. I observed starting on that time I felt pain later on normal motion by stages 3,4,5 no haemorrhoids. I can but last night I'm feeling something happened to me totally. My concentration on that only and is there any relation between these problem to menstrual cycle problems?

I'm suffering from blood in stool from 2 and a half weeks...
Causes may be divirticulitis, stomach ulcer, constipation,esophaheal varices etc. It needs a proper examination. Theres no realtion of all of these with menstruation. Investigations required CBC Usg whole abdomen It needs a proper diagnosis to suggest you in detail with medication. Get with the tests done and report. So that I can suggest you a homeopathic medication as it will recover your state through the roots. You can contact me privately on Lybrate for the medication.