Hi doctor, two months back I got sleep starts overnight due to gym and I don't know that they are sleep starts then, but I got horror thoughts about these sleep starts like devils, demons etc, later I knew that they are sleep starts but I am continuously fearing without any reason, one month ago I realised that it is a panic disorder and ten days ago I consulted doctor and he gave fludac ip 20 mg capsules, are they useful to me and how many days it looks to get fully out of this?

Yes.
Dear user. I can understand. PANIC ATTACK a sudden overwhelming feeling of acute and disabling anxiety. Panic disorder is different from the normal fear and anxiety reactions to stressful events. Panic disorder is a serious condition that strikes without reason or warning. Symptoms of panic disorder include sudden attacks of fear and nervousness, as well as physical symptoms such as sweating and a racing heart. Panic attack always happens due to an underlying anxiety disorder. So you need to treat anxiety disorder. Anxiety disorder is treated with the help of counseling and psychotherapy. You should consult a psychologist. Take care.