I have a dental problem which is paining very much due to having sweet food but I have also done root canal but still not recovered.

I have a dental problem which is paining very much due to...
The preferred line of treatment in case of pain in teeth with sweet food is to treat the tooth sensitivity. First requirement is to reduce the sensitivity in tooth is to visit dental surgeon and have checkup done. Now treatment for for clean and healthy gums and teeth is cleaning and polishing of teeth and than restoration of cavity in tooth and after this treat sensitivity due to eroded enamel and receding gums. You can use sensodyne sensitive and sensodyne enamel-pro tooth paste twice a day for sensitive tooth and for maintaining oral hygiene use colgate total paste for cleaning of teeth and regular use of listerin mouthwash. Please get all your teeth checkup done for further treatment at dental clinic and proceed for required treatment.
Go back to your dentist or take a second opinion from another dentist. Sometimes there are issues in the adjacent teeth which could have gone unnoticed.