I think my teeth got plaque. It looks yellowish and rough and gums can not cover my teeth properly.

I think my teeth got plaque. It looks yellowish and rough...
Good evening! Brush your teeth with Oral-B UltraSoft Tooth Brush in circular motion without applying much pressure. Use Cleanodent mouth wash and brush twice a day. If still not clean it can Be Cured By Bleaching or scaling done bye dentist. Go For That.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Apply gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Go for scaling and polishing.
Have scaling and polishing done by a good dentist. Massage your gums regularly after brushing with gum paint. Use flosser regularly.
Get your teeth scaled and polished by a dentist.
Maintain oral hygiene by proper brushing and flossing regularly. Do warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day. Take diet full of vegetables and fruits. Visit your nearby dentist for proper oral examination.
Brush atlst twice daily, at night brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, apply a slice of lemon into your teeth, chew few leaves of basil in the morning, use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide, with this you need to go to a dentist.
Kindly get teeth cleaning and polishing g done by dentist.
Go for a procedure called Scaling. It will help u. Hope you get your answer.
Teeth cleaning polishing and good maintenance after that from your side.
Get deep scaling done from a dentist.