Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 27 years old female. I have urine related problem. I am continuously going to washroom. And pain in vagina also.

2 Doctors Answered
Get urine test.
It may be an infection.. Consult for proper homoeopathic treatment.. You can consult me at Lybrate..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.