I am suffering from teeth problem. I have all my teeth as yellow in colour and it is breaking aimply. I was treated by many doctors. Some were told that it is fluorosis and Some were told that it is not curable. Only solution is to Change whole teethset. Is there any possible to cure it?

I am suffering from teeth problem. I have all my teeth as...
If it's flourosis than the colour can b ttd by bleaching to an extent or jacket crowns can b given
Yes you can do bleaching and micro abrasion.
You can get cosmetic veneer / laminate or crowns done.
Yellow teeth, fluorosed teeth or any deformity in tooth is treatable. There are many options though. Scaling, bleaching, crowns, laminates are various options that you can choose from.
Kindly undergo bridge or cap replacement.