Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I have a teeth gap of 2 mm in my upper front teeth. I want to close that gap. I do not want to go for braces and veneer. Can I go for filing or suggest me some other treatment.

4 Doctors Answered
U can go for free hand composite filling but it gets stained faster
Yes you can go with composite filling to close the gap as you are not interested in braces ,laminates ,or crowns.
You may go for cosmetic cement filling but be careful as the strength of cosmetic cement is low. If you are not comfortable wid braces. Dats d only option. Regards.
It can be done by so called "filling" accurate term is composite buildup. You can opt that. But braces are the best as that is the natural way, second choice is veneers or crowns and last composite according to durability and strength.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.