Hi, I have a teeth gap of 2 mm in my upper front teeth. I want to close that gap. I do not want to go for braces and veneer. Can I go for filing or suggest me some other treatment.

Hi,
I have a teeth gap of 2 mm in my upper front teeth. I...
U can go for free hand composite filling but it gets stained faster
Hi,
Yes you can go with composite filling to close the gap as you are not interested in braces ,laminates ,or crowns.
Hi,
You may go for cosmetic cement filling but be careful as the strength of cosmetic cement is low. If you are not comfortable wid braces. Dats d only option. Regards.
Hi,
It can be done by so called "filling" accurate term is composite buildup. You can opt that. But braces are the best as that is the natural way, second choice is veneers or crowns and last composite according to durability and strength.