Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Am married guy. We are trying for baby from 3 years but it's not happening. Can you guide me what is the next step.

1 Doctor Answered
Your wife will require proper clinical examination. Both have to undergo basic fertility tests suggested by gynaecologist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.