Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am feeling sensation on left side of left thigh up to knee level as after affects of putting MOVE OR some Pain killing balm. Is it ortho problem or some deficiency. Which specialist to be referred?

2 Doctors Answered
Hi lybrate-user Sen Kindly get your Sugar levels ,thyroid, Vit d3 and Vit B 12 tested Then let me know.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.