Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have married 4 years back. But I don't have baby. Why? Sir what can I do?Can you give me good advice please

1 Doctor Answered
Contact with ultrasound report and blood report FSH and T3, T4, TSH hormones of female partner and semen analysis report of male partner.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.