I need to know where I could go and get a diagnosis done for ADD /ADHD. I have been facing similar or the same symptoms ever since I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I've lost everything at this point, I've been kicked out of the house and I would just like to know if there's something wrong with me, or it's a common problem that many people have and can be resolved with whatever means necessary. I'm a 20 year old man and I don't have a slightest idea where to get help. I've tried calling medical tycoons like Apollo hospitals, Sahyadri hospitals and Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, but got minimal to no help.

I need to know where I could go and get a diagnosis done ...
Hello sir, first of all ADHD is a clinical diagnosis which we phisicians make dere is no test for dat, the essential criteria for diagnosis of ADHD is dat it should be present in less than 7 years old person. Your age is 20 doesn't fit dat diagnosis. Kindly mention your complaints in details feel free to consult me in private online.