Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 22 year old .sir I have a back pain for a last 2 years. I ignore this and still playing volleyball and carry grass bundle .and then I decide to go to the doctor the doctor ask for mri .and I will go for mri test and show the doctor .doctor said normal disk problem and on report see a muscle spasm .doctor give some medicine and ask for do exercise but still I have a back pain not permanent .its come 1or 2 days after what should I do .and my eng is weak so please corporate sir.

2 Doctors Answered
Try some yoga postures. It will help you to relax your stiff muscles. Don't do exercises your self, for better results consult to a good physiotherapist for proper exercise program for strengthening your spine. Try core strengthening exercises for back.
Take proper stretching and strengthning exe of lower back the probelem will solve soon along with take calcium and vitamin d diet.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.