I am 25 years old. And I have problem of my teeth. My teeth smells a lot I do brush 2 time In a day. But still I smells bad. Help me.

I am 25 years old.  And I have problem of my teeth.  My t...
Get scaling done use hexidine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Gastritis, lung & sinus infection may also be the cause of bad smell in the mouth. 90% of bad breath is due to a dirty tongue. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
Reasons for bad smell from mouth can be from teeth, tongue and throat. Plaque and calculus deposits on the teeth which causes bad smell. As you already doing brushing twice a day, use tongue cleaner as well. You can go for some mouthwash like listerine which helps in removing bad smell. If there are stains and calculus on your teeth than you need professional cleaning of your teeth by a dentist. I hope that will help.
Hi. I would suggest you to go and visit a dentist. There are many reasons of bad smell from mouth and it can be evaluated after seeing the patient. Proper technique of brushing and flossing including the use of tongue scraper is equally important. When did you get your teeth cleaned the last time. Food deposits below the gum line can also be a cause of bad smell.
Kindly get scaling done and use mouth wash twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath.