I have artificial teeth it was getting black colour in back side what is the solution.

I have artificial teeth it was getting black colour in ba...
Generally artificial teeth/crown are made of two layer's inner one is metal and the outer one is ceramic i. E tooth colour. With time and use of the crown the outer layer i. E. The tooth coloured layer of the crown wears out or gets chipped off due to the continuous pressure on the crown. You can get a new crown for your teeth or else if it isn't creating any problem then you can continue with the crown. But do visit the dentist as by looking at it only a more precised solution can be given to you. Thank you
If the teeth are metal ceramic colour crowns, they ought to get blackened in few years, only solution is to get them remade.
Get scaling polishing done.
Firstly is it fixed. Artificial tooth. You can get it replaced. But before that kindly get it checked by dentist.