I am 35 years old. My gum portion swelled and pus & blood is coming out. A very bad smell is coming from my mouth. No one can stay near me. Please suggest.

I am 35 years old. My gum portion swelled and pus & blood...
Consult a periodontist you may b having anug n req extensive tt.
The condition you are describing is known as periodontitis. You need professional help to get treatment. Please visit your nearby dentist.
Kindly apply cotton on the swollen portion. So that bleeding subsides. Visit dentist for some antibiotics and painkiller.
Kindly get scaling done and use mouth wash and gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath. If there is swelling in a particular tooth then kindly get an x-ray done of that tooth where there is swelling. May be there is infection and you may have to get root canal treatment done followed by a crown or cap. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.