Sir, I did my root canal In the month of Jan this year but now it pains slightly and swells sometime at the side I showed some doctor they told me that root canal failed so now what I will do?

Sir, I did my root canal In the month of Jan this year bu...
If the root canal failed, you can go for re-rct of your tooth. That is necessary to prevent the adjacent tooth from getting damaged.
So in your case, it either has to be done again or the tooth may have to be extracted.
Re root canal /removal of root canal treated tooth. And take medications for swelling to subside. First.
Hi the doctor was correct in telling you that the root canal treatment has failed. You can either go for re-rct or get the tooth extracted.
It should b redone.