I do get mouth ulcer due to that I am not able to eat and my skin is also getting dull. Please help.

I do get mouth ulcer due to that I am not able to eat and...
Hi , first of all start vitamin b complex and try lexanox gel over the ulcers. Add green leafy vegetables to your diet and stay hydrated by drinking 7-8 glass of water daily.
Condurango q take 5 drop in a glass of water. Natrum mur 200 once in a month.
Apply lexanox plus gel over mouth ulcers 3-4 times a day. Take becasule capsules twice a day. Skin dullness is most probably due to nutritional deficiency so take healthy and protein rich diet and drink lot of water.
Mouth ulcers are due to underlying problems, like deficiency of vitamin b12, folic acid, zinc, iron, or gastro intestinal disease, like coeliac and chorns disease. You can take vit b 12 and folic acid for 1 mth. Along with this take merc sol 200 / 4 dose in d. W/ bd x 2 days.