Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Dear Doc Need an advice from a sex related expert. It feels so weird but I need to clarify. I'm male, 29, 57 kg, 5'7" slim body type. I do masturbate twice to thrice a week, may be out of work stress. My work is that I'm going to get married in the next six months. Does it adversely affect my fertility? What precautions should I take so as to not let her know of my activity and also I need to know how to withstand longer without ejaculation. This question may be odd but do need an advice seriously. I wish my identity and question to be confidential and known between me and the consulting doc. Regards Praveen.

Dear patient take some ayurveda medicines and follow our diet chart And do some special yoga for this Consult online with me for better result.
You won't have any adverse effects in fertility. Premature ejaculation I would like to suggest you a couple of exercises for PE 1. While you are urinating, stop the urine mid steam for 2 seconds. This should be done by contracting the muscles and NOT BY USING HANDS. After 2 seconds, you should let the urine pass for next 5 seconds and again stop it midstream. This sounds simple but requires practice. This needs to be done each time you go for urination. Initially you may stop the urine only ones but gradually the frequency of stoppage can be increased. 2. While working or sitting at workplace or at home, contract (tighten) the pelvic muscles for 5 seconds and then release it for 5 seconds. Now you would wonder where are these pelvic muscles are? If you are still confused about what are the pelvic muscles here is a clarification. Suppose you are standing in a queue outside a public toilet and you have go to pee in urgency and You have to wait for 5 min for your turn. You would stop your urine in some way by making some muscles around your penis tight. These muscles are the pelvic muscles. Do such repetitions for 5 times continuously, and you can also repeat such sets 5 times a day.