Sir I am volleyball player. My both knee in very pain. According to MRI is cartilage damage is both knee. Plzzzz tell me solutions sir?

2 Doctors Answered
You have not mentioned your age. Extent of cartilage damage will decide what treatments will be best for you. What you will definitely require is good physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
You just need to work on the flexibility of your leg muscles and strengthening of core, glutes and thigh muscles. Also cold packs after your game.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.