Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor when I consulted Ent specialist Due to ear pain they said there is hole and they also said the hole is not too big and too small also and they suggested to do surgery for that is it must to get operated. I'm really scared about this operation and after taking medicine the pain relievers n it becomes normal but from yesterday it started paining and itching again I'm putting deep ear drops. So please suggest can this be cured in medicines only or is it compulsory to get operated or will the hole becomes still bigger if I won't get operated? Please please help me on this since childhood I'm suffering from ear problem and Now I'm 23.

1 Doctor Answered
You can wait for surgery ,if it is first time, get it rechecked after three months, if perforation still present then get operated.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.