Hello, I got married last year (June 2017), I conceived within 2 Months and found out that it was a Blighted Ovum, the Doctor put me on medicines to remove the pregnancy. Again got conceived in December and it was Ectopic, I literally went into depression after that Doctor gave me a Shot of Methotrexate to end the Pregnancy. Now after 6 months break, I got conceived in June and within 2 days of Seeing a Positive Pregnancy test, I Bled and It was over too as they call it Chemical Pregnancy. My Husband has O Positive Blood whereas I have O Negative Blood and took Anti D Shots after all the Pregnancies. I'm also on Medication for Thyroid (25 mcg + 12.5 mcg) and I'm taking Folinext Gold Daily. I don't have any idea on what's wrong with me. Looking forward for some guidance. Should I go try going to Fertility Clinics? Or Just Keep up my Hope. Completely Confused. Please help.

Hello, I got married last year (June 2017), I conceived w...
You need to check your blood sugars and basic hormonal tests if there is any fault anywhere it can be taken care. Also hysteroscopy can be considered after meeting a specialist.