My name is huda al zehra. My age is 18 complete. Give any tips for weight loss, I have so many weight so pls give me.

My name is huda al zehra. My age is 18 complete. Give any...
To start with avoid simple sugars as far as possible like sugar, jaggery, honey, sweets, candies, chocolates, cold drinks etc. 'Eat Out' less, avoid junk and have good quantity of fresh foods which are not processed like fruits, vegetables, soups, salads, nuts, low fat milk, curd etc. Gradually, focus on higher protein intake, lower fat and restrict carbohydrates to high fibre foods only. Combine these dietary changes with 30 mins to one hour play/walk / exercise. Its difficult to draft a diet chart here which is tailored to meet your requirements. If you need us to help you with proper customised Diet plans for weight loss, you can opt for our online program or contact us through Lybrate' private consult'
Hi,Thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. Avoid all outside food that includes junk, processed food as well as food items that are oily, sugary, or salty. Instead eat home cooked meals with 4 to 5 servings of fruits and veggies. Have your dinner early and keep it light. Eat a protein rich breakfast every morning. Drink plenty of water throughout the day; especially before meals. Exercise at least 5 days a week, 30 minutes each time. We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, feel free to leave a message. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.