I have yellow teeth. I have no addiction to alcohol, smoking etc. I rarely have soft drinks. How to get rid of yellow teeth?

I have yellow teeth. I have no addiction to alcohol, smok...
The yellow colour of your teeth may be due to accumulation of soft deposits called plaque .you have to visit to a dentist and get the proper check up done. If the stains are superficial then simple scaling and polishing will make your teeth look much brighter and if something like bleaching is required that will be advised to you accordingly. Depending on the exact cause of yellowness in your teeth other treatments like veneers can also be planned which will make your smile look much brighter.
Lybrate-user Thanks for the query Teeth color ranges from Yellowish white to grayish white. Most common reason for yellow teeth is accumulation of plaque and calculus on the tooth surface. Which occurs due to improper brushing technique. Visit your dentist and go for scaling (Professional scaling) Regards.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food stuff.
This could be due to deposits over teeth surface or the colour of teeth is yellowush. Consult a dentist for thorough check up and treatment accordingly.
Start brushing after each meal, get a scaling done from a dentist.