Sir im 15 years old. Im not stooping the masturbation .I will do once day .how to stop? Is that ok? I want to so much sex?

Sir im 15 years old. Im not stooping the masturbation .I ...
Don't worry, its very common problem at this age. First of all, you have to make you busy in some work or studies or else you can join gym also and avoid watching a porn video. Do meditation for mental strength daily to increase your focus and willpower to quit masturbation. Whenever thoughts of masturbation come to your mind, replace these thoughts with good thoughts by saying or teaching your mind that these thoughts are not good for health and sex. Slowly and steadily, you will definitely win over masturbation. For more suggestion, you can consult with us on Lybrate personally.
For reducing masturbation: Explore and make a list of time when you usually masturbate including factors which lead to it. - avoid same factors at that particular time, e.g. If you masturbate when you are lonely, then try to be with people all the time. - divert your mind from thoughts of masturbation: sit back, relax, drink a glass of water, try counting backwards from 50 to 1. - if you are used to masturbate watching porn, thn block porn in internet connection and delete all the files you have. - do other activities like swimming, walking, any outdoor sports or going out with friends - if you masturbate in shower, take a quick cold shower and get out early. - If you masturbate while sleeping, for some days sleep in the same room with family members or friend. - start exercising hard while you have excess thoughts of masturbation. This is how you will lose energy, feel tired and would go to sleep without masturbation. Urges generally last not more than half hour, you have to divert your mind in this half an hour.
I advise you to meditate and avoid masturbation. Strictly avoid that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc. Do regular yoga and aerobics.it will definitely help you. Healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc. avoid fish egg & chicken strictly. mutton can be taken. And last not least medicine. For this there are homoeopathic medicines which reduces urge to do masturbation & to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. Homoeopathic treatment takes away the habit of masturbation and remove its bad effects..you can Consult me online for homoepathic treatment without side effects