I am suffering from teeth pain when I drink cold water it will pain more and more.

I am suffering from teeth pain when I drink cold water it...
Stop consuming cold water and replace it with lukewarm water for few days and then normal water. Avoid extreme cold as well hot applications. Take care and Proper hygiene of your Teath and gums.
If you are having pain and then you should go for a sensitive paste like sensodyne Colgate sensitive whatever helps you and if then also if it is not fine then you should consult a doctor for RCT or root canal treatment.
You will have to go for Root canal treatment, followed by crown.
Hello. Pain occuring on consumption of cold water can be due to Pulpal disease of tooth. If not treated on time can result in severe pain. So jus fix your visit to a dental specialist and get a proper diagnosis. And treatment accordingly.
The reason of pain may be that the tooth may be deeply decayed involving the nerve of the tooth, get X-ray done and see dentist asap.