Hello, I am having strong head pain. Get irritated by light noise or even not like to talk. When bad smell come or not having vomiting. Legs are paining. Having blurry vision or feeling dizzy sometimes. Feeling sleepy all time. Not liking to go for work due to head pain as it's double my pain I am 24 years old working as teacher.

Initially go for a general health check-up with a doctor. It's important to go for routine medical examination at least once a year. Go for routine general investigations like CBC, ESR, blood sugar, urine routine etc. Please do adapt a healthy lifestyle and follow it with sincerity. You can revert after the visit to the doctor with all the details. You can also start Homeopathy as it is safe and effective. You can contact me for a detailed consultation.
Hello Lybrate user your problem is due to increased vat and pitta dosha which is common during rainy season. You can take gasex syp of Himalaya company 2tsf twice a day. If you want more detailed treatment you can consult privetly with me.