After fixing 6 teeth last year, now I am feeling pain in gums and last original tooth, what should I do, kindly advise.

After fixing 6 teeth last year, now I am feeling pain in ...
If root canal filling is not done and crowns are made, then sensitivity may arise, so get an X-ray done and see dentist asap.
Do you brush your teeth in night. Do gum massage. Do warm saline rinses.
Kindly use hexidine mouthwash to prevent infection in gums.
Rough inner surface of the bridge leads to accumulation of plaque and calculus underneath the Bridge this leads to chronic irritation on the surface of gums and can lead to exposure of supporting tooth. So the best option in your case would be seeing your dentist again and tell him the problem that you are facing. Your dentist might consider taking out the bridge and to see the problem.