Hello My mother is suffering from the knee pain. Every test is conducted and also we take consultation from the joint doctor. She take medicine at proper time but after that there is no positive result from any medicine .Please tell me solution for removal of her pain. This pain create a lot of problem so sit or also to stand or walk.

Hello lybrate-user your mother is suffering from age related factor, osteoarthritic condition is kind of normal but when it aggrevates it create a trouble. Physiotherapy really helps in this condition to minimise the pain and to regain the strength of muscle and follow the proper advice of your physio for home pain management.
As arthritis is very common that you get generally bilaterally. Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Simple Knee ExerciesSpecific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping ball underneath the knee and keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee.