Teeth was paining when I eat non-veg items and one teeth become Very large hole how to cure that.

Teeth was paining when I eat non-veg items and one teeth ...
Do oil pulling daily with eremedadai oil.
Consult a dentist get filling done you may require rct n cap.
Get an X-ray done, the hole you are describing may be a decay or cavity that needs a filling.
Kindly get an X-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be you will have to get root canal treatment done followed by a cap/crown. May be that you have gingival pocket between your teeth where you may have pain because of food lodgement. In that case kindly get scaling done and use a gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Also get the caries removed from the tooth having hole which is a cavity and get the cavity filled with a tooth coloured restoration. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.