Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 72 years. Some floaters in eye sight. I went to doctor and he told developing cataract in both eyes. I need your help to get rid from operation with eye drops of homeopathy or else.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Narendraji ... Homeopathic treatment originally is given orally.. just using drops will not help.. You have to consult and take proper treatment..
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.