I have yellow teeth, also I brush daily. Some of Dr. Said flourished teeth. From some days bleeding also occurs. Please suggest what to do How I remove these Yellowish stains. I also have a problem of pcod.

I have yellow teeth, also I brush daily. Some of Dr. Said...
If flourosis u will require bleaching or vineers or jacket crown otherwise scaling can give you relief for pcod consult a gynec
This seems to be periodontitis (pyorrhoea). Visit a dental clinic for proper diagnosis and treatment.
You will need to go for Bleaching.
You have to get root canal treatment and crowns done, there is no other way that fluorosis stains can go.
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Also apply gum paint twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
Kindly get teeth cleaning and polishing done .if stains are due to flourosis. Then kindly get cosmetic work done on teeth.
Florosis can be removed. Bleeding gums may be due to poor oral hygiene. Consult your dental surgeon.
Due to fluorosis the tooth surface are generally rough which leads to accumulation of plaque ,which in turn leads to bleeding gums, so I would advise you to visit a dentist so he can plan a proper treatment for your problem .you might need direct or indirect veneers so the Rough surfaces can be smoothened which will create a favourable environment for your gums to attach and subsequently healthy gums which will not bleed getting .the root canals done in normal tooth is not recommended at all and crowns for fluorosis is a non conservative treatment ,so best is to get the treatment plan chalked out by a experienced and qualified dentist which will guide you for the best treatment which is most conservative and best suited for your aesthetics and function both.
Hi. You should visit dentist. If bleeding from gums then tooth clean may required. Thnx.