I am suffering from molar tooth ache since 3 weeks. Went to dentist but he said everything is ok there is no gap no sign of problem but still I am having ache when I eat something solids. Can anyone suggest me some remedies.

I am suffering from molar tooth ache since 3 weeks. Went ...
17 to 21 years is the age where you wisdom teeth erupts. So its common to have slight pain or discomfort associated with teething (eruption of teeth) now you should make out which teeth you have pain ,is it wisdom teeth, or adjacent 1st & second molar. If it is wisdom teeth pain, you can wait and see for few days so that pain subsides by itself, mean while you can take a course of pain killers for few days. If the pain does not subside or the pain is from the other teeth you can get a OPG (full mouth x-ray) done and consult a dentist at the earliest.
Kindly get an X-ray done of the tooth having pain. May be that you have caries which are going unnoticed or you may have a gingival pocket between your teeth where you may have pain. Kindly visit the dentist and get the required treatment done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene.
You may take homoeopathic medicine Coffea cruda 6C thrice a day for2 days.. serif it helps.. Better consult and take proper homoeopathic treatment.