Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir, How to cure stammering and stuttering in children of 8 years boys. Suggest best medicine and home remedies also. Thanks. Waiting for the reply earliest.

3 Doctors Answered
Hello Mam Their is no medicine for stammering. Only speech therapy you can see improvement. Take 2 to 3 session and see improvement.
Do breathing exercises and oral motor exercises regularly in front of mirror.
Hello, there are no medicene available as far as my knowledge goes. You need to consult a speech therapist nearby or online to recover it. Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.