Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, I am 32 years old. I found my penis has not been strengthen or straightened tightly. What should I do? Presently, I am taking mentat of Himalaya product and I also like to take medicine of Himalaya product if you recommend. Please suggest.

3 Doctors Answered
U can take himalaya confido tab - 1 tab twice daily.
Try Himcolin cream with it.
For better results use vacuum pump therapy along with Tab Big dick daily once at night with milk along with Kegal exercise regularly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.